All 25 of the One Hour Ceramic Colors
One Hour Ceramic Luxury Interior Wall Paint by Wise Owl Paint
One Hour Ceramic, Luxury Interior paint formulated with ceramic technology for durability.
ONE HOUR CERAMIC is 100% acrylic matte wall paint, formulated with ceramic microspheres that offers superior stain resistance properties. Fingerprints, soil, grease, and many other stains wash off with mild soap and water without harming the film. Recommended for interior walls and ceilings. One Hour Ceramic offers spatter resistant application with unparalleled coverage and wash-ability.
ONE HOUR CERAMIC is self-priming on drywall and cured plaster or masonry substrates, bare metal or wood should be primed with Wise Owl Stain Eliminating Primer. The ONE HOUR CERAMIC is a durable low odor, low VOC product making it perfect for any room in your home. The luxurious matte finish combines a satin smooth finish with the depth of color typically found in enamels.
1. Boca Grande: The palest, minty blue. Spa like and serene.
2. Renovation Gray: A strong, medium gray with just a touch of blue undertones. This shade is an amazing and accessible neutral that compliments so many colors.
3. White Birch: The palest gray that is almost on the white spectrum.
4. Hemingway: Pigment drenched botanical green with the slightest blue undertones.
5. Black Garnet: Deep jewel tones of garnet meets carbon.
6. Labyrinth: A deep and dark peacock blue with a touch of green.
7. Eon: Vintage tones of duck egg meets subtle vintage French blue.
8. Sage Rain: Sage leaf with vintage mossy tones.
9. Iconic Gray: A barely warm but still true gray. One of the most accessible neutrals in the OHC lineup.
10. Luxe: Graphite meets inkwell with tones of indigo.
11. Moroccan Sunset: Burnt orange and red meet to create this unique shade of coral/terra cotta red.
12. Graphic Slate: A deep gray with slate blue tones.
13. No. 9: Glam for days. The prettiest and palest nude/coral pink.
14. Atomic Blue: True navy meets royal blue.
15. Nefarious: Mulberry Indigo meets medium-dark gray.
16. Abyss: Our bestselling color of all time. Blue green vintage tones of the deepest seas.
17. Inkwell: Blue black is the new black! This shade of the deepest blue is on its way to being black.
18. 1987: A soft nude beige pink. A trending shade of awesome!
19. Snow Owl: Our bright white with a side of white. The purest white!
20. Alabaster: An antique white that is the perfect shade of aged linen.
21. Jet black: True black that is deep and rich.
22. Sea Salt: This soft beachy shade is blue/green/gray and white all rolled up into a color that seems to change along with the influence of the sun.
23. Smokey Quartz: A medium true gray with the slightest touch of warmth.
24. Antique Villa: A soft white without being a dirty white. The perfect off white that compliments all shades.
25. Blush: The palest and most delicate, peony pink.
How to prepare the surface to paint: Surface must be dry and free of dirt, oils, and loose flaking paint. This product will adhere with ease to most surfaces that are clean, dry, and dull. When priming is needed, Wise Owl Stain Eliminating Primer is recommended.
How to apply: Stir thoroughly before using. ONE HOUR CERAMIC may be applied by brush, roll or airless spray. To achieve the best results use a high quality synthetic brush and 3/8” nap woven roller cover. Flow on generously, brushing lightly from the unpainted into the painted areas. For spray application, this product may be thinned with water NOT TO EXCEED ONE PINT PER GALLON.
How to clean it up: Clean brushes and roller in soapy water immediately after painting.
The technical information: Recommended spreading rate is 350 to 400 sq. ft. per gallon. Finish will dry to the touch in approximately 1 hour. Another coat can be applied within 4 hours. Do not apply when surface temperature is below 50 degrees F. Thin sparingly with water.
What color grabs your attention the most? So far I have used Antique Villa, Graphic Slate, and White Birch. All fabulous colors!